Friday 10 May 2024

Smile at life like this family

Today I am inspired by this lady whose smile and dedication towards family made my day happy.
Woman's life is not always about being dependent on someone. 
Some woman despite their struggle, lead a happy and contented life with the little things that they have

The lady in the below pic has two children. She had to stay in wheelchair due to the accident. She comes from somewhere near RK beach on wheelchair with her two kids to get some help from donors and then go back. Her husband helps her get back home as she has to go up in that area.

When I asked why you are not taking help of your husband, she says He has gone to work. I must not trouble him and ask him to me to beg. Rather let him do his work. If we both work then I can get my children to school. Elder one will be five this June .


Her confidence and the way she told .. Not to hold him back, rather give him freedom to do what he is good at. 

She is struggling to push her chair with hands, but her smile and love for her kids and family..  aaah.. woooow wooow wooow. 

Very inspiring woman πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


No comments:

Post a Comment